- 16 oz. Farfalle (bow-tie) Pasta
- 1 c Heavy whipping cream
- 3-4 chicken breasts-boneless, skinless
- Spoonful of crushed garlic (approx 3-4 cloves)
- 1 TBS black pepper
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 lb bacon
- 1/2 c shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 bottle of Lawry's mesquite with lime juice marinade
Crock pot chicken with marinade on low for 6 hours-shred and set aside
Cook bacon and crumble
About 1/2 hour before serving, boil the pasta.
In a small saucepan melt butter, add garlic, whipping cream, pepper, parm cheese and crumbled bacon. Whisk together on low for 3-4 minutes.
In a large bowl pour sauce over cooked, drained pasta, add chicken and stir.
Sprinkle parm cheese on top-we have also done toasted pine nuts or thrown in some cherry or diced tomatoes.
Yield: A lot! Can easily feed a couple families or bring to your next potluck.
Recipe from Becky Higgins