To make this cake you will need:
- A box of white cake mix (and everything you need to make that like oil and eggs)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can coconut milk
- About a cup of heavy whipping cream
- About a Tablespoon of white sugar
- Make cake according to directions on box...
- Let cool, if you are impatient like me, about 10 minutes should suffice.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk and coconut milk together.
- Poke holes in cake, I used the handle of a spoon-it worked great
- Pour coconut mixture into the holes
- Make whip cream with the cream and sugar-spread on top of cake like frosting