3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
3/4 cup warm water
3/4 cup buttermilk
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cupcake pans with liners; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together cocoa, flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the eggs, warm water, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla;
- Mix batter until smooth, about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of bowl to assure batter is well mixed.
- Divide batter evenly among liners, filling each about one-third full.
- Bake until tops spring back when touched, about 20 minutes, rotating pan once if needed. Transfer to a wire rack; let cool completely.
1 1/2 stick butter, room temperature
1 cup confectioner's sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla
7 oz. jar of marshmallow cream
Directions: Cream all together with mixer, pipe onto cupcakes if desired. I just cut a hole in the tip of sandwich bag.
Sprinkle crushed graham on top and put a square of hershey in the middle.
Chocolate cupcake recipe by Martha Stewart
Yield about 24