Oh yeah, it's that good.
This is a variation of another cake I have on here, and I'm sure most of you have had this, and if not...here are the ingredients, find out what you don't have on hand, go get the ingredients and then come back and make this cake.
You won't be sorry.
- One chocolate cake baked in your rectangular baking pan-you can use a mix, or make your favorite chocolate cake-this is one of those recipes that it just doesn't matter-as long it's a good chocolate cake.
- 1 can of bliss, I mean sweetened condensed milk
- Whip cream-and make the whip cream please, don't do the cake shame with Cool Whip or some other fake "whipped topping" blech!
- Heath or Skor toffee bits or candy bars chopped into pieces.
- Let your cake cool
- Poke holes with fork all over the cake
- Pour entire can over the cake letting it soak all up into the cake
- Spread your homemade whip cream over the top
- Sprinkle the toffee bits on top of that
- Slice a big old piece for yourself and sit back and eat it
- Repeat step 6 until you are completely satisfied