- One pound of pasta-I prefer penne.
- One jar of Artichoke Hearts
- One bunch of Asparagus, cooked and chopped
- 2-3 Chicken Breasts Shredded
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup of Italian-esque dressing, I used a Sun Dried Tomato Vinegarette.
- 2 TBS Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. dried mustard
- 3/4 cup cream
Put the pasta in the bottom of your pan
Layer chicken and cooked asparagus
Pour jar of artichoke hearts and juices over the pasta.
Make a sauce with Italian dressing, Worchestershire sauce, mustard, cream and salt and pepper, and pour over the pasta.
I put some more fresh ground pepper on top and then you just pop that in the 350 degree oven uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
If frozen, check after 45 minutes, and bake until cooked through.