Monday, October 19, 2009

Creamy Meatball Pasta

I am hopefully going to be able to remember everything I did for this dish before I froze it. I just kind of threw it together, but it was super yummy when it came out, I tell you!
Ingredients:
  • Turkey Italian Style Meatballs
  • 1 lb of pasta-I used a large Penne type noodle
  • 1 jar of alfredo sauce
  • 2 cups of sour cream
  • 1 cup of milk
Cook pasta according to directions on package.
Cook meatballs according to directions on package.
Put pasta and meatballs in your baking dish or freezer dish.
Spoon out alfredo sauce and put over the top of meatballs.
Pour milk into empty alfredo jar and shake to get rest of sauce out of jar and pour over meatballs.
Put spoonfuls of sour cream randomly on top of meatballs.

If you are going to freeze, cover with foil or lid and freeze.
When you go to bake, uncover and cook in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until cooked through stirring once it is all thawed to incorporate sauce.
-
If you are going to bake now, stir it up, and cook it uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, stirring once while baking.

Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Free Blog Template by June Lily